The Banbury House Inn
104 Front Street, Wolseley
Built in 1905 by Edwin Banbury, founder of the Beaver Lumber Company, the Banbury House Inn was a grandeur family home. In 1939, it was converted to a nurse's residence and administration office for the nursing home. It was then purchased by the Boehme family in 1985 and moved to its present location at 104 Front Street where it was opened in 1990 as the first European Bed and Breakfast in Saskatchewan.